Dr Manika Khanna
Dr. Manika Khanna M.B.B.S., M.D., D.A.G.E (Germany)Founder & Managing Director, Gaudium IVF, New Delhi (Leading institute of A.R.T. Solutions in Delhi)Trained at Melbourne, IVF & University of KIEL, Germany
About Gaudium IVF – Gaudium IVF is the world’s leading IVF clinic chain, where we do transparent practice with standard & ethics. The most successful IVF chain of the decade has the data of maximum number of successful cases in IVF. With 9 out of every 10 couples, who put their trust in us, actually gets more than 90% success over 3 cycles.
- Gaudium IVF has been awarded the best IVF centre of the year in Maharashtra Healthcare Leadership summit & Awards 2014.
- Nominated in 2013-2014 for IVF Clinic chain of the year by Frost & Sullivan.
- Gaudium is recognized as the Best IVF Institute in India by IVF India Magazine 2013
- Awarded Mahila Achiever Award 2011 in Delhi
- Awarded Delhi Ratan - 2008 for outstanding achievement in treatment of human infertility through Hon. Former President of India Smt. Pratibhapatil
- Awarded “Best Single Specialty Hospital -IVF of the Year 2015” by Healthcare leaders forum & Awards 2015 on 12th March 2015.
- Awarded Gaudium IVF is registered under ICMR registry of India under MCI guidelines
- Gaudium has now nine working centres across North India. Dr. Manika Khanna aim to expand in other regions of India soon.
- Awarded Woman achiever of the year award 2015-2016 for outstanding achievement in profession through Hon. Lt. Governor of Goa, Smt. MridulaSinha
- Awarded “Best IVF & Surrogacy Hospital 2015 -2016” by National Healthcare achievers award 2015 on 31st March 2015.
- Many Presentations of National & International Conferences.
- Life time Member of the American Society for Reproductive medicine.
- Best orator award at National level
- Awarded the youngest upcoming Infertility specialist at the Gynae Summit at Medical College Baroda.
- Conducted more than 10000 deliveries successfully
- Helped more than 6000 infertile (childless) couples conceive and deliver babies.
Active practice in
- Infertility & IVF
- Heading a team of experts at the international standard IVF Clinic.
- Awarded the youngest upcoming Infertility specialist at the Gynae Summit at Medical College Baroda
- Laser Surgeries
- High risk pregnancies
- Conducted more than 10,000 deliveries successfully
- Helped more than 6000 infertile (childless) couples conceive and deliver babies
- Trained at the Melbourne IVF unit in test tube babies
- Diploma in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy at University of Kiel, Germany
- Member, ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- Actively involved in AIDS awareness through lectures and seminars.Participated in all state level meetings in making strategies.
- Always treated genuinely poor patients free of cost or at nominal cost.
- Spearheaded PPF (Poor Patient Fund) at Gaudium IVF, a unique and innovative way for well- to do families to donate for the treatment of underprivileged patients. She has treated more than 112 patients till date from this fund.
- Active member of the Ekta Mission which works for poor and underprivileged people, Dr. ManikaKhanna gives her time to mission health camps regularly
- Working actively for the cause of the Girl Child - Felicitated by the Lions Club on delivering lectures and making people aware against female infanticide
- Awarded by Ekta Mission for outstanding achievement in the field of medicine
- Dr. Manika Khanna on the platform of Gaudium foundation has recently launched one of the biggest Health campaign drive i.e. Naari Jeevan Srot, an initiative that has connected the largest network of cities& districtsof 5 major north Indian states (Delhi, NCR, Haryana, Chandigarh, Punjab & Himachal Pradesh) on the cause of health diseases in women and spread awareness on Girl child education through health camps & nukkad nataks.
- NaariJeevansrot has been awarded as the best project of the year 2014-2015 by Healthcare leader’s forum & Awards 2015 on 12th March 2015.
- Awarded Best NGO award of the year 2015-2016 for their work in the field of infertility.
With hard work and commitment to delivering excellent patient care, Dr. Khanna and her team have their heart set on making Gaudium India’s most sought after infertility treatment centre in the years to come.